We go broad and deep (and you can too)
IT STARTS WITH YOUR UNIQUE WHY
Each business owner has a reason for wanting to get somewhere and it’s different than your neighbors’. Here are the most common whys we hear from our customers:
- I want to scale up so I can earn a decent living and step away from it or sell it
- I am passionate about an idea that I believe will change the world
- I want more time with my loved ones or more flexibility to do what I love
- I want to develop and push myself – I realize I’m stuck in a rut
Whatever your why. Your plan starts and ends with achieving it
NO WHY IS COMPLETE WITHOUT SOME DEFINITION
If you want to get somewhere, it helps to put some form and shape around what it looks like. We help you get clear on what success looks like – and then do the reality check to make sure its feasible. Are your time and earning goals in conflict? We’ll help you see it and then solve for it.
BUT THE HOW IS WHERE THINGS GET FUN
Your success story requires you develop your business and you as the business owner.
- Look under hidden rocks: To catch opportunities you may not realize and focus in on the top 2-3 impact areas
- We lay out a plan: The time horizon meets you where you are. Whether its 90 days, 1 year, or 3-5 years
- We help you figure out how to use a plan and keep it current: Because the best laid plans are useless if not followed
- We build performance management into our partnership: As you assess reality against your expected results, we make changes to the plan. A plan is a hypothesis we defined – now it’s time to test it and keep tweaking it as we learn more.
- We help you say no: To all the important activities that aren’t your highest priority.
- We help you develop: We identify the personal development that is required for you to succeed, then we layer in coaching around those areas throughout our partnership. So your growth enables the business growth.
- You get to choose: Do you want to develop in a specific area or outsource it to us? We’ll give you the options. You make the choice.