Micro-Business Coaching & Advice

Get the advice you need when you need it

A great partnership starts with two people putting their heads together to solve the big challenges using a common language. Everything we offer starts and ends with business coaching and advice. No matter what service you engage, we bring powerful questions and clear recommendations on how to move forward.

We spend about 60-70% of our time giving you options and potential direction and the other 30% helping you achieve personal insights and growth. You come to us when you need to move the needle on your business first; but want to do it in a way that honors you and grows your potential as an individual.

  • You are playing a lot of roles and want to shortcut some of them with direction
  • You need a strategic partner to act as a thought partner in your business
  • You want to develop your own capabilities as you grow the business
  • $125 for an Ad Hoc micro-session (half hour)
  • $200 for an Ad Hoc full session (one hour)
  • $100-$500 p/month subscription Our most popular option is a monthly goal-planning and hurdle busting work session at $250 p/month. See the options & pick your best fit now
  • Business owners in their first 1-3 years trying to get business to come faster (or more profitably) and trying to build their first team
  • Owners who just bought a business and need to develop a better understanding on the business side of running a business
  • Growing businesses that can’t keep up with the growth and know they need to focus on scaling
  • Established businesses who are ready to grow but need to determine what markets/services to expand in, and how to make it happen
  • Working time in session
  • Documented recaps with action plans
  • You’re in the driver’s seat – we will cover what is important to you
  • Updated strategy packaged as an Idea Activation Plan (or) actions updated in a tool we agree on
  • Access to email, text and quick phone calls + material review in between sessions
  • Access to fractional COO support by the hour
  • Proactive follow-ups between sessions to keep you focused and delivering
  • We will co-pilot priorities and actively recommend topics to cover to keep you growing
  • Free access to exclusive training and membership content that normally costs
  • You select the topic
  • Self-schedule and pay online with our scheduling system
  • Let us know the topic at time of scheduling
  • If we need any prep, we’ll reach out and let you know
  • Otherwise come open to make progress and we’ll work on it live
  • We use screen share/control on Zoom as necessary to collaborate on the details
  • You’ll get a recap via email within one business day
  • A subscription is a partnership where we pursue your growth together so fit with your advisor is important
  • Once you start your subscription, we develop a complementary Idea Activation Plan to outline your growth process
  • You can start with a virtual coffee to explore fit
  • Our subscriptions are billed monthly through our Thinkific Site
  • You can cancel the subscription at anytime with 30-days notice
  • Our terms and conditions can be found here

If you’re unsure whether a subscription is a good fit, and you just want a game plan to get you started, jump straight to a stand-alone Idea Activation Session. We deliver an Idea Activation Plan within two business days after our call, and we’ll connect a week after so you have time to review the plan and decide if you want to move forward

Let’s get started - Book your virtual coffee

Learn More About Our Small Business Consulting and Fractional COO Services:

  • Fractional COO & Orchestration Consulting – Your micro-business wants to grow, and likely has the potential. But are you tapping it? It’s normal to see growth right around corner, but have it just out of your reach because you don’t have the time, systems, or people to replicate what you do amazingly well at the level of quality you expect. This is your baby. You are the center of the wheel. Systems are simply a formalized way you do business. Do you have them? They could involve tools, processes, or role clarity. Imagine what you could create if all the work that is in your head got on paper. And people knew what they were doing and why it was important. And you had a way to monitor to ensure its working and make changes when it isn’t. This is the power of having a Fractional COO in your corner. You get an expert for a few hours a week to help you recalibrate and fine tune everything. Because at this stage of your business, a few hours a week is all you need.
  • Business Growth Community – If you’re a DIYer (we feel you!) our course and template library – picked for you to help you become a sharper business owner. Each course offers numerous lessons, plus you will get to work with our small business consultants, ask questions, and get more insights to the area you are learning about.